- Engineering & Science
- Films, Media & Mass Communication
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Hospitality, Tourism & Aviation
Courses Available in AIISH (All India Institute of Speech and Hearing—Mysore) are listed below:
• One-year BS Ed (HI)
• One-year PG diploma in Clinical Linguistics for Speech-Language Pathology
• One-year PG Diploma in Forensic Speech Science and Technology
• One-year PG Diploma in Neuro-audiology
• Two-year MSc Audiology
• Two-year MSc Speech-Language Pathology
• One-year MS Ed
• Three-year Post Doctoral Fellowship at All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, affiliated to University of Mysore, Manasagangothri, Mysore-570006.
Eligibility Condition for Above Given Courses are:
• 50% marks in B Ed or equivalent
• BSc with 50% marks equivalent or approved by RCI
• BSc with Physics, Electronics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Forensic Science or Speech & Hearing at BSc level.
• BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Communication/Electronics and MBBS.
• BSc (Sp & Hg)/BASLP/MBBS
• PhD from recognised university in the area of Speech, Hearing, Language and Research Experience.
AIISH Entrance Examination Deadline:
• Last date of submitting PhD and post-doctoral fellowship form is 27th June, 2011
• Date of Entrance Examination: 16th July, 2011 at AIISH
• For all other courses, the examination date has been set at 24th June, 2011